Additional Registration Information:
- On-line Registration - Registering on-line requires FULL PAYMENT (Visa/MasterCard/Discover).
If you wish to send in a paper Registration, a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of $50 is required to reserve your spot. Balance is due two weeks prior to camp start date.
- Registration & full payment must be sent before APRIL 1st in order to receive the early registration discount prices. (This does not guarantee availability.)
- There is a $50 deposit associated with all programs. (On-line registration requires full payment.) If you register for camp, but wish to cancel for COVID-related reasons (including quarantine, positive COVID test, etc.), you may receive a full refund as long as you cancel/reschedule at least 24 hours in advance. If you wish to cancel for any other reason (activity/sports conflict, change of travel plans, etc.), the amount paid less the $50 deposit will be refunded, as long as you cancel at least 48 hours in advance. There is a $10 change fee if you wish to switch to a different program/session after registering.
- What's the difference between our programs?
Our programs are led by volunteer Program Directors, so each program will be a little different -- different dates, theme, activities, staff, and sometimes the facility itself.
- IF THE PROGRAM YOU WISH TO REGISTER FOR IS FULL, you may add your camper(s) to the online WAITING LIST in the registration portal. Your payment will not be processed unless the camper gets in; this could happen in advance or the night the program starts. (Someone may not show up at Registration.) Unfortunately, there's no way to tell or ensure availability, as we only have so many beds available. You may consider registering for another program that has availability.*
[+] 2022 Summer Camp calendar - full list of dates/prices
[+] 2022 Parent's Guide to Camp - what to pack for camp, spending money, etc.
[+] Bunk Notes - send one-way email to your camper (BunkNotes are delivered at dinner each day. Please note that any BunkNotes received after 4PM, will be delivered the following day. BunkNotes are NOT delivered on Fridays.)
[+] Medication Authorization Form - form for Campers bringing medication (required for Rx or OTC meds)
[+] 2022 Summer Camp illness & exposure protocols (updated 5/28/22)
2022 SUMMER MISSION PROJECT:
Each camper will have the opportunity to give to a mission during camp. For 2022, Casas por Cristo will be our focus. Casas por Cristo leads week long trips building homes for families living in poverty in México, Guatemala, and Dominican Republic. While building homes is what they do, their core mission is to reach the people of Latin America with the love of Jesus Christ. Their focus is bringing hope to families in need. With the help of campers, staff, and friends of Woodland, we hope to raise $5,000. For more information visit www.casasporcristo.org.