We ARE planning to move forward with our summer programs, but we know things may look a little different. The fall/spring Retreat season has gone very well and we continue to work closely with the local health department on our operating protocols. Woodland's current policies (below) were developed in accordance with Guidelines issued by Georgia Department of Public Health.
[+] 2021 Summer Camp Safety Policies & Covid-19 Guidelines (*SUBJECT TO CHANGE* / updated 5.28.21)
The safety of our campers, guests, and staff is always at the forefront of our operation. However, we understand that it's difficult to plan for the future and uncertainty remains. If you register for camp, but wish to cancel for COVID-related reasons (including quarantine, fear of exposure, positive COVID test, etc.), you will have the opportunity to receive a full refund. If Woodland has to cancel a program for reasons surrounding COVID, you will be refunded in-full.
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!!
Most of our Summer Camp program capacities are currently limited to 75%, so we encourage you to register ASAP. We hope to see you this summer at Woodland!!
FULL PROGRAMS (based on 75% capacity) & currently waitlisting:
- Junior 1 girls
- Middle School 1 (girls & boys)
- Middle School 2 (girls & boys)
- High School (girls & boys)
Additional Registration Information:
- Registration & full payment must be sent before MAY 1st to receive the early registration discount prices.
- [+] On-line Registration requires full payment. If you wish to send in a paper Registration, a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of $50 is required to reserve your spot. Balance is due two weeks prior to camp start date.
- If you register for camp, but wish to cancel for COVID-related reasons (including quarantine, fear of exposure, positive COVID test, etc.), you will have the opportunity to receive a full refund. If Woodland has to cancel a program for reasons surrounding COVID, you will be refunded in-full.
- If you wish to cancel for any reason other than COVID (activity/sports conflict, change of plans, etc.), the amount paid less the $50 deposit will be refunded as long as you cancel at least 48 hours in advance. There is a $10 change fee if you wish to switch to a different program/session after registering.
- IF THE PROGRAM YOU WISH TO REGISTER FOR IS FULL, you may add your camper(s) to the online WAITING LIST in the registration portal. Your payment will not be processed unless the camper gets in; this could happen in advance or the night the program starts. (Someone may not show up at Registration.) Unfortunately, there's no way to tell or ensure availability, as we only have so many beds available. You may consider registering for another program that has availability.*
- What's the difference between our programs? Our programs are led by volunteer Program Directors, so each program will be a little different -- different dates, theme, activities, staff, and sometimes the facility itself.
[+] 2021 Summer Camp calendar - full list of dates/prices
[+] 2021 Parent's Guide to Camp - what to pack for camp, spending money, etc.
[+] Bunk Notes - send one-way email to your camper (BunkNotes are delivered at dinner each day. Please note that any BunkNotes received after 4PM, will be delivered the following day. BunkNotes are NOT delivered on Fridays.)
[+] Medication Authorization Form - form for Campers bringing medication (required for Rx or OTC meds)
Each camper will have the opportunity to give to a mission during camp. For 2021, Living Water International will be our focus. Living Water International exists to demonstrate the love of God by helping communities acquire desperately needed clean water, and to experience "living water"— the gospel of Jesus Christ — which alone satisfies the deepest thirst. For more information, visit www.water.cc. With the help of campers, staff, and friends of Woodland, we hope to raise $5,000.