Additional Registration Information:
- Registering on-line requires FULL PAYMENT (Visa/MasterCard/Discover).
If you wish to send in a paper Registration, a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of $50 is required to reserve your spot. Balance is due two weeks prior to camp start date.
- Registration & full payment must be sent before APRIL 1st in order to receive the early registration discount prices. (This does not guarantee availability.)
- 2023 Cancellation policy: There is a $50 deposit associated with all programs. (On-line registration requires full payment.) If you register for camp, but wish to cancel due to illness (including positive COVID test, quarantine, etc.), you may receive a full refund as long as you cancel/reschedule at least 24 hours in advance. If you wish to cancel for any other reason (activity/sports conflict, change of travel plans, etc.), the amount paid less the $50 deposit will be refunded, as long as you cancel at least 48 hours in advance. There is a $10 change fee if you wish to switch to a different program/session after registering.
- What's the difference between our programs?
Our programs are led by volunteer Program Directors, so each program will be a little different -- different dates, theme, activities, staff, and sometimes the facility itself.
- IF THE PROGRAM YOU WISH TO REGISTER FOR IS FULL, you may add your camper(s) to the online WAITING LIST in the registration portal. Your payment will not be processed unless the camper gets in; this could happen in advance or the night the program starts. (Someone may not show up at Registration.) Unfortunately, there's no way to tell or ensure availability, as we only have so many beds available. You may consider registering for another program that has availability.*
[+] 2023 Parent's Guide to Camp - packing list, check-in times/locations, spending money, etc.
[+] Bunk Notes - send one-way email to your camper (BunkNotes are delivered at dinner each day. Please note that any BunkNotes received after 4PM, will be delivered the following day. BunkNotes are NOT delivered on Fridays.)
[+] Medication Authorization Form - form for Campers bringing ANY type of medication (required for vitamins/supplements, Rx, AND over the counter meds)
Health Screening forms will be emailed a few days prior to your on-site arrival.
2023 SUMMER MISSION PROJECT:
Each camper will have the opportunity to give to a mission during camp. For 2023, Lifeline’s Meal Packing mission will be our focus. Campers will raise funds, but also physically bag meals for those in need. Lifeline Christian Mission works to meet the physical needs while sharing the eternal hope of Christ Jesus, and engaging Christians to live out the Great Commission. For more information, visit www.lifeline.org. With the help of campers, staff, and friends of Woodland, we hope to raise $6,000.