2019 Summer Camp Registration is open!
Additional Registration Information:
- Registration & full payment must be sent before April 1st to receive the early registration discount prices.
- On-line Registration requires full payment. If you wish to send in a paper Registration, a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of $50 is required to reserve your spot. Balance is due two weeks prior to camp start date.
- If you wish to cancel for any reason, the amount paid less the $50 deposit will be refunded as long as you cancel at least 48 hours in advance. There is a $10 change fee if you wish to switch to a different program/session for ANY REASON after registering.
- If the program you wish to register for is full, please print/send in the [+] paper registration form with full payment information. The camper will be added to the waiting list once we receive the form AND payment. (Feel free to fax/email the form to the Camp Office.) Your payment will not be processed unless the camper gets in; this could happen in advance or the night the program starts. (Someone may not show up at Registration.) Unfortunately, there's no way to tell or ensure availability, as we only have so many beds available. You may consider registering for another program that has availability.*
- What's the difference between our programs? Our programs are led by volunteer Program Directors, so each program will be a little different -- different dates, theme, activities, staff, and sometimes the facility itself.
[+] 2019 Parent's Guide to Camp - what to pack for camp, etc.
[+] Bunk Notes - send one-way email to your camper (BunkNotes are delivered at dinner each day. Please note that any BunkNotes received after 4PM, will be delivered the following day. BunkNotes are NOT delivered on Fridays.)
[+] Medication Authorization Form - form for Campers bringing medication
Each camper will have the opportunity to give to a mission during camp. For 2019, Lifeline's Meal Packing mission will be our focus. Campers will raise funds, but also physically bag meals for those in need. Lifeline Christian Mission works to meet the physical needs while sharing the eternal hope of Christ Jesus, and engaging Christians to live out the Great Commission. For more information, visit [+] www.lifeline.org. With the help of campers, staff, and friends of Woodland, we hope to raise $10,000.